NuvOx welcomes all inquiries regarding potential opportunities for collaboration or investment. Please e-mail your inquiries to John McGonigle, Business Development Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NVX-108 is designed to reduce tumor hypoxia in order to make tumors more sensitive to radiation, chemotherapy, and/or immunotherapy. It has completed enrollment in a Phase Ib/II clinical trial in glioblastoma patients recieveing radiation therapy and chemotherapy. The trial showed statistically significant evidence of tumor re-oxygenation (p=0.015) with no significant change in the oxygenation of the nomally oxygenated brain tissue (p=0.65). Early results show evidence of increased overall surivival.
- NVX-208 is designed for acute ischemic stroke. Pre-clinical studies show that NVX-208 can reduce neurological damage by 85% when it is given 3 hours after the onset of stroke, and it has the ability to increase the time-window to administer the clot-buster tPA from 3 hours to 9 hours. A randomized, placebo controlled Phase Ib/II clinical trial is being supported by the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
- NVX-508 is designed for vaso-occlusive crisis in sickel cell disease. A pre-clinical study in rats saw 0% survival in controls and 100% survival in mice. The FDA has allowed a Phase Ib clinical trial in collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh.
- NVX-308 for myocardial infacrtion. Studies in mice show that NVX-308 can reduce the damage to cardiac tissue from myocardial infarction by 72% when NVX-408 is given after myocardial infarction is induced. Porcine studies are planned.
- NVX-408 is for hemmorhagic shock. Pre-clinical studies by the US Army showed 0% survival in controls and 100% survival in treated animals.
- NVX-428 is for traumatic brain injury. Pre-clinical studies by the US Navy showed the ability for it to increase brain tissue oxygen tension following traumatic brain injury in rats.